A unique product based on Birch Bark Extract with Organic Oils, including Omega 3, Vitamins A & D,for Professional Care of Horses’ Hooves!
- Helps to eliminate hooves sensitivity
- Improves the quality and elasticity of the horn hoof plate
- Prevents loss of natural moisture of the hoof
- Strengthens the keratinization process (keratoplastic effect)
- Has antibacterial properties (kills most bacteria, including tubercle bacillus and anthrax spores) and has an antifungal effect
- Prevents thrush (rotting hoof frog)
- Has an antiseptic effect
- Has an antiparasitic impact
- Has an insecticidal impact
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Stops destruction of the hoof horn from external factors, such as:
- Cooling / overheating
- Mechanical injury (hoof cleavage)
- Excessive dryness or humidity
- Prevents bacteria and fungi from getting through the hoof
Hoof Doctor Helps Fight the Following Horse Hoof Problems:
- Thrush and Cankers
- Quarter Crack and Sheared Heels
- Hoof Wall Cracks
- Corns and Sole Bruises
- Hoof Abscesses
- Seedy Toe / White Line Disease
- Laminitis or Founder
Mode of Application:
- Clear the hoof of visible mud/ordure.
- Ensure the hoof is clean and dry.
- Apply the product generously with the supplied brush to the hoof sole and walls.
Apply three (3) times a week.
To treat severe conditions, apply twice a day for at least a week.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian along with your farrier are your best sources for information about your horse and your particular circumstances.
FOR HOOF USE ONLY
Suitable for all hoof types in all weather conditions.
I can say that after applying the product on the outside of her hoofs as well as her soles for six months (3x/week), you can see a difference in the quality of her hoofs and frogs. Her front feet were very brittle and would often crack/break off at the old nail holes. Last month, I had to remove the shoes twice in the space of a week and her feet remained intact.
I would definitely recommend this product as an aid to healthy feet in addition to hoof supplements.
Anne Landry | Toronto, ON, Canada
Tina | Burlington, ON, Canada
Maxine | Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON, Canada
Hoof Doctor is available in a packages size: 473 ml / 16 fl.oz and 3.79 L / 1 Gallon